Chalgrave Sports Club is a multi sports community club, within the Parish of Chalgrave and surrounding villages/towns.
OUR AIM – INSPIRATION AND INFORMATION
- Inspiring people to exercise, keep fit, and stay active
- Information on how to exercise safely, effectively and efficiently
CSC ORGANISES COMMUNITY SPORTS AND SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- Encouraging people to get out, be active, have fun, and socialise
- Providing opportunities to improve physical and mental wellbeing
FUNDRAISING TO PROVIDE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL
- Offering subsidised activities to local people
- Donations to organisations such as schools, inspiring young people to be active
The club organises and supports various sporting and social events and activities such as running, group walks, yoga classes, group fitness classes, road cycling, off-road cycling, golf, cricket and many more. Open to all abilities and ages we look to support each other during events such as park runs and to help with any training for upcoming events, such as marathons. We are open, friendly, social, and welcoming to everyone.
Although everyone is welcome to join any of our events, we do also offer membership to the club (£10/year) which has a number of benefits. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.